Explore two of Portugal's most picturesque cities, Aveiro and Coimbra, on this full-day excursion from Lisbon.
You will take a gondola ride along the canals of Aveiro, the Portuguese Venice!
Try their sweets, "soft eggs" and walk around this incredible city.
Spend a day walking around Coimbra, one of the most important cities in Portugal for its infrastructures and beauty!
This university town is full of treasures and beautiful monuments to explore.
Impossible not to fall in love!
Often considered the "Venice of Portugal", Aveiro is a riverside town filled with delightful Portuguese channels and sweets. Stroll through the city before heading to the beautiful university city of Coimbra.
Discover why this city is so important while admiring its architecture and rich history.
- Discover the riverside town of Aveiro - the "Venice of Portugal"
- Learn about the rich history of Coimbra and admire its architecture
- Pass through the monuments: Coimbra Library and Aveiro Cathedral
- Enjoy a personal and personal experience on this private tour
Bottle of water
Driver / guide
Boarding and disembarking at the hotel
Transportation in private vehicle
Food and drink
Departure and return:
In your hotel
Hotel shipments begin before this time
What to expect:
During the trip, you will visit and pass some important monuments and places, such as: - - Costa Nova's beach
- Aveiro da Sé
- City center
- Moliceiro tour on the canals
- Sé de Coimbra
- Coimbra Library: no miss the opportunity to visit the Joanina Library. Considered one of the most beautiful places in Coimbra, the Joanina Library has a peculiar architecture as well as an unlimited collection.
- City Center
- Santa Clara-a-Velha Monastery: When visiting Coimbra, do not miss the Santa Clara-a-Velha Monastery, founded in 1283. On the spot, you can watch a video about the monastery and the history of the place
- Church and Monastery of Santa Cruz
- Portugal dos Pequenitos: you will find miniatures of the biggest monuments of Portugal, typical villages and the Portuguese discoveries.
There are many beauties kept in an environment that is over 75 years old.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
For more information please contact:
+351 918 206 330 or +351 918 843 616